Friday, October 28, 2011

CS Designs Loreley Voice Of The Sea

I really haven't used alot of orange in my past creations but I love the warmth or the orange in this tag next to the cool turquoise. The color combination really seems to work well together. Since it is so close to Halloween, it was also a great way to use Fall/Halloween colors in something more arty.

The main focal point on the Art Tag is Loreley and she is an original digital design from my Ocean,Sea and Aquatic Collection. Loreley has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine.
The Sentiment is also one of my designs which you can see more of on my CS Designs

Loreley Voice of the Sea  has been entered in Fabulous Faces challenge on Our Creative Corner. I love the Face theme and thought it would be alot of fun to play along so challenged my Design Team to create something for this one too. Be sure to go have a look at all the great art.

Please Become A Follower of my Doodle Pieces blog:
If you like my art, please become a follower of my Doodle Pieces blog by clicking on the Join this Site button on the side bar on the left.

If you came to this post through some other way than my home post, please have a look at the rest of my blog
http://doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to check out the October/Halloween Challenge this week at
Art With No Boundaries.


Loreley Also Entered the Following Challenges
Crafts 4 Eternity: Magical & Mystical(Loreley, Creature of the Sea & Sky)
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes

11 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... this is stunning ... I love this colour palette, so vibrant , fresh and fun ... your focal image is really lovely, and you have coloured her so beautifully ... and finally, how cool are your beads and coloured floss ... love everything about this .... Great job!!!
Thanks for joining us at OUr Creative Corner!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

I agree with Tui... awesome colors/matting/inking but your fibers ROCK it! Thanks so much for joining our faces challenge this week at Our Creative Corner.

Sharon said...

Chris this is stunning - I love the bright colours - especially the orange!!!! Loreley looks amazing. I always love your tags with the layers and fibres and beads!!!

Melissa Sackman said...

Chris, I love the colors you used here. I just love all the tags you make. Your Designs are perfect for this format.

PinkAngelCrafts said...

Ohhhh i love this,the colours and the actual colouring are FABULOUS!

Lizzie said...

Lovely card !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

Gemma said...

a gorgeous creation, thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz this week for our anything goes challenge! Gemma :)

pinky said...

Stunning work, so creative! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Anne Marie said...

Wow! Gorgeous colors and your shading is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)

michele said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Jenn Borjeson said...

So beautiful!!!